Configuring Woocommerce to accept Apple Pay
Follow this guide to prepare your environment for Apple Pay. Make sure you completed all steps and verified your domain.
- As your domain is verified, make sure the domain association endpoint of your website
https://<domain-name>/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association.txtis always returning a txt file.
- Create PEM files for your Merchant Identifier certificate and private key,
then rename the certificate to
ApplePay.crt.pemand private key to
- Decompress the plugin .zip file, you will find an empty directory in the root of the directory named
applepay-certificates, move the previously created Merchant Identifier certificate and private key inside that directory. Note that you should create the directory if you cannot find it.
- In Wordpress Plugins settings, go to
Apple Pay Settings, fill the information of your Apple Pay Merchant Identifier —the ID that starts with
merchant.—, Certificate Passphrase and complete all other settings, then click save.
- As mentioned in the preparation,
ask Moyasar Team to provide you your
certificateSigningRequestfile, use it to create Payment Processing certificate, then provide is this certificate to be uploaded.
- Apple Pay button should Appear only in a supporting Safari Browser, test and try the payment using your Test Keys and Live Keys.
Last Modified : Jul 2020