On this page
Team Feature Overview
Moyasar dashboard provides full support for creating a team account with members of different roles to facilitate teamwork.
You can easily view and manage a list of members and their roles from dashboard account settings.
There are three types of roles you can assign to members, each with different and permissions:
- Administrator: Has full control over the account, including account settings he can view API keys, change account info, invite new members, etc. He can view and edit all payments information (e.g. refund a payment).
- Read & Write: Has access to view and edit all payments information, and no access to change account settings or view API keys.
- Read Only: Has access to view all payments information, and does not have access to account settings.
Add a member
To invite more members to the team:
- Go to https://dashboard.moyasar.com/
- Click on the Login tab.
- After signing in, click on your username.
Select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
Go to Team tab and then press Invite.
Write member email in the Email box and choose the role then press Invite.
Last Modified : Jan 2019